7 Best Shopify Order Protection Apps
Protect helps merchant sales by allowing them to focus on what they do best. Are you maximizing your sales?
Do you waste a lot of time and money on shipment issues?
A good order protection app is an essential investment for businesses that want to protect their shipments and minimize the risks associated with shipping. However, many merchants believe that every order protection apps are all the same. We’ve put together a list of the best Shopify apps based on features, effectiveness and user reviews.
Why shoppers checkout more with merchants that offer Order Protection
1. Peace of Mind:
Customers want to feel confident that their orders will arrive on time and in good condition. With shipping insurance, they can have peace of mind knowing that their orders are protected in case of loss, damage, or theft. This can help improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, which is crucial for any business.
2. Improved Customer Experience:
When customers have a positive experience with a merchant, they are more likely to become repeat customers and recommend the merchant to others. Order protection can contribute to a positive customer experience by ensuring that orders are delivered on time and in good condition, which can lead to higher customer satisfaction and loyalty.
3. Increased Trust
Order protection demonstrates that a merchant is willing to invest in the safety and security of their customers’ orders. This can help increase trust and confidence in the merchant, leading to more sales and better customer relationships.
4. Protection for High-Value Items:
Customers may be more likely to buy high-value items from merchants with shipping insurance, as these items are often more susceptible to loss or damage during shipping. Offering order protection for high-value items can help reassure customers that their orders are protected and encourage them to make purchases.
The Best Shopify Order Protection apps
Protect is the most complete Order Protection app for Shopify. Designed for merchants looking for a full solution to protect their customer’s orders by providing a process to handle any issues that can occur during shipments.
Protect helps you protect your brand and your bottom line.
– End-to-end process: Save time and focus on sales. Protect will handle all orders with claims if any issues arise.
– Robust Reports: Powerful data at your fingertips to catch issues with inventory, processes or customer satisfaction.
– Protect Ecosystem: Partnering with Protect connects merchants to a wide range of Charities, Causes and like-minded Partners.
– Shopping Customization: Comprehensive customization from easily setting up eco-friendly carts, supporting charities, to other sophisticated tools built to work with Protect.
Discover ways to grow your store by partnering with Protect. Free to start.
Corso Shipping Protection is a tool that helps protect Shopify merchants and their customers against lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. Some features of Corso Shipping Protection include:
– Eco-Friendly: Corso is partnered with projects and contributes to carbon offset funds.
– Easy Claims Process: For any claim, there is an easy and straightforward claims process for merchants and customers.
– Customer Support: They offer 24/7 customer support to help merchants with any questions or concerns about their shipments.
Sustainability and eco-consciousness are becoming essential to business success. Learn how merchants can connect to reputable eco-conscious charities that focus on environmental causes.
Route order protection app on Shopify provides a range of features designed to help merchants protect their packages and provide customers with a better experience. Here are some of the key features:
– Real-time tracking: The app provides real-time tracking for packages, allowing merchants to keep an eye on their orders and quickly address any issues that arise.
– Automatic claims filing: If a customer’s package is lost, stolen, or damaged, the app can automatically file a claim on their behalf, saving merchants time and effort.
– Customer Communication: The app automatically communicates with customers about the status of their orders and any issues that arise, improving the overall customer experience.
Time is a business’ most valuable asset. Learn how merchants are saving time by providing claim processes using order protection apps.
Navidium is a self-service platform designed to give you the tools to create a self-funded shipping protection plan and manage incoming claims from your customers. Features for Navidium are following:
– Fully Self-service: Navidium is a self-service platform designed to give you the tools to create a self-funded shipping protection plan and manage incoming claims from your customers.
– 100% Profit: You keep 100% of what is collected, and Route shipping protection premiums to yourself instead of having a shipping insurance provider in the middle.
– Add Upsells to Your Store: Offset the cost of lost & damaged shipments with digital products cart upsell.
ShipTection is a Shopify app that provides easy to use shipping protection for merchants. ShipTection features the following:
– Free App: ShipTection is free to download with no monthly fee.
– Revenue Share: ShipTection charges customers at checkout that you keep a portion of the revenue.
– Seamless Integration: Easy installation through Shopify App Store.
Captain is a tool that creates shipping insurance for customers and allow merchants to offset cost of claims on orders. Captain has the following features:
– Customizable Widget: Seamless embedded cart that has fully customizable options.
– Customer Support: 24/7 live customer support for merchants for any issues.
– No Changes To Code: Simply install the app and get started without any extra code changes to your store.
Learn how utilizing robust checkout add-ons can improve your bottom line.
Guide is a checkout Shopify app that gives your customer a chance to add protection to orders with a simple click. Guide also has the following features:
– Fast Response Time: Instant resolution on any orders with issues with Guide.
– New Revenue: Guide replaces any claims with a repurchases which increases the bottom line.
– Simple Design: Fits onto any site without sticking out like a sore thumb.
Leave a Reply